Terms & Conditions
Services provided by Agnkeys llc are subjected to these Terms of Service:
- The following General Terms and Conditions are part of each
agreement between Agnkeys llc and
its customers as well as their legal successors.
- The provider renders its services exclusively based on these General Terms and Conditions.
- The validity of these General Terms and Conditions includes all
offered services of the provider. The customer acknowledges these
General Terms and Conditions as binding by utilizing the services of the
Object of agreement
The provider places specific products in the area of video games at
the disposal of its customers in return for payment. These products
include especially software as well as data which may be used to
activate or use software that has already been purchased or is already
available to the customer (license key). Beyond that, customers may
purchase further online game products, for example items, on this
- Requirement for the utilization of services offered by the provider
is the registration in accordance with the regulations according to the
default procedure of this online presence.
- The customer is obligated to supply the required data in the context
of the registration truthfully and completely as far as it is not
marked as voluntary information.
- The provider establishes an account or database of information if
account is not required for the customer after successful registration
or payment which functions as a means to purchase and process products
offered by the provider. A license agreement is concluded by registering
a customer account or information. This license agreement is
independent of the utilization of the offered services.
- Both the customer and the provider may terminate the account at any
time without adhering to a deadline and without assigning reasons for
- The account cannot and will not be transferred from the customer to third parties.
Conclusion of contract
- The presentation of products by the provider, especially in adverts
and on this online presence, does not yet constitute a binding offer
from the provider but merely a prompt for the submission of a payment.
- The agreement between the provider and the customer results from the submission of a payment by the customer and
- The individual acceptance of a contract in written form by the provider or
- Conclusively by rendering the services requested by the customer.
- An order confirmation that is sent to the customer automatically by
email does not yet constitute an acceptance of a contract on behalf of
the provider. It only serves to inform the user that the provider
received their order.
- The provider is entitled to adopt measures to identify the customer
as well as to examine the data provided during the registration process
after the submission of a payment. For that purpose, the provider is,
among other things, entitled to request the customer to send a copy of
his valid identity card as well as to contact the customer by phone in
terms of validation or verification of the order or payment.
- In some instances, the usage of products from the provider is only
possible if a product activation has taken place before at the provider.
In these cases, the customer will receive the activation code as well
as instructions how to activate the product from the provider when the
contract is concluded and the payment has been received in full. The
customer is obliged to store this data carefully.
- If the customer or the person who has purchased the product from the
customer should want to install the product on another computer, it
might become necessary to activate the product again.
- If the activation code should not or no longer work, the
re-activation of the code or delivery of a new code takes place on
- A re-activation or the delivery of a new code is only possible if
the provider has previously been accurately informed about the
originally delivered code,
If the code is not longer valid or used or have been revoked independent
on the customer violation of EULA provided with the code (“Product
License”) or a digital download.
Right of Withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from your contractual declaration within
14 days without giving reasons in text format (e.g. letter, fax, email)
prior to receiving the item or product (“Service”) provided by Agnkeys llc.
For security reasons in digital services or items, at the time the
customer completes the purchase of the service, item or product is
already under the possession of the customer or beneficiary at time of
purchase reimbursement is no longer accepted.
- If the status of product you have purchased is stated as “backorder or Pre-order” and it will not be available within the next 48 hours.
- If there is an error with your game (Invalid, Used) and there is no replacement.
Refunds will NOT be issued based on a glitch in the product, service or
item, the non-compliance with the minimum requirements to run the game
on your computer, for lack of satisfaction during the game, failure to
read the description or terms specified by Agnkeys llc for the
specific product, service or item.
If you pre-order a product, service or item, refunds will be applicable,
unless the product code or digital download is not yet delivered or
owned by the customer.
Consequences of withdrawal
In case of an effective withdrawal, services that have already been
received on both sides must be given back if possible. If you cannot
give back the received service, you will possibly have to render a
compensation of all fees charged by third or payment processing parties
to us to this extent. Obligations about the refund of payments have to
be fulfilled within 30 days.
Your right of withdrawal will expire prematurely if the contract is
completely fulfilled on both sides at your express request before you
have exerted your right of withdrawal.
Terms of payment / Delay
- The prices are valid as specified on the internet site of the provider at time of the order.
- The purchase price becomes due with the conclusion of the contract
immediately without deduction. The payment of the purchase price takes
place at the customer's option by means of the payment methods which are
indicated during the ordering process.
- All prices are to be regarded as final customer prices including any applicable tax.
Reservation of ownership
Until all claims regarding the purchase including payment of the
purchase price are fulfilled, the provider reserves the ownership of the
Conditions of use
- The provider grants the customer a non-exclusive right of use for
the products that are purchased on this online presence. By copyright
laws the holder of a general right of use is who was given the right to
transfer the work in an arranged way by the author of the work. In case
of a purchase of a non-embodied product, this usage right is not
- In case of the download of products, the customer is entitled to
save these data on a storage location on the computer which has been
used for the download.
- The customer is furthermore entitled to create a copy of the
products purchased from the provider for the purpose of creating a
- Any commercial usage of the products from the provider is forbidden.
The distribution and duplication of the products are especially
prohibited. The creation of a backup copy does not come under this
- The products from the provider may not be used on different
computers at the same time. If a product shall be used on a different
computer than the one it was used on before, the product needs to be
deleted from the computer it was previously used on before it may be
installed on the computer it should be used on afterwards.
- A resale of the products purchased from the provider on this online
presence is only permitted if the customer receives these as an embodied
item from the provider. This implies that products which are only
offered as downloads from the provider may not be resold from the
customer to third parties. In case of the existence of an inherent
eligibility to resell, the resale may only take place once on behalf of
the customer. Should a backup copy of the product exist or should the
product be installed on a computer, these need to be deleted before the
resale to a third party.
- Any changes to the products sold by the provider are forbidden. This
in particular applies to decompiling (retranslation of the entrusted
program code into other code configurations) of the source code of the
Obligations of the customer
- The customer is obliged to store the personal access data for his
account as well as the necessary data to use the products from the
provider in a secure way so that third parties can not gain access to
- Copyright mentions as well as other references to trademark rights may neither be removed nor changed.
Breaches of duty by the customer
1. The customer is obliged to compensate the provider for any loss that
may result from the violation of the obligations of the customer
according to these General Terms and Conditions.
2. In case that third party enforces a claim against the provider due to
a violation of the obligations of the customer, the customer is obliged
to release the provider from these at first request. The customer has
to bear the costs for a necessary legal representation of the provider
including all court and lawyer’s fees as far as they are appropriate. In
case of utilization by other users or third parties, the user is
obliged to give the provider all available information which is
necessary for an examination of claims and a legal defense immediately.
Further claims for compensation of the provider against the customer
3. The regulations of these General Terms and Conditions do not apply if
the violation of the obligations is not attributable to the fault of
Information about individual regulations of the contract
- General terms and conditions - our general terms and conditions which are currently in force are effective.
- Features of the products and price quotations are indicated immediately in connection with the offered products.
- Payment and fulfillment - the details concerning payment and
fulfillment can be taken from our general terms and conditions which are
currently in force.
- Technical proceedings for the realization of the contract/error correction
The contract between you and us is achieved in the following way:
- You enter the required data in the order or payment form
- If you click on the button, you submit a binding statement about
your request to conclude a contract (bid). At the same time, you accept
our general terms and conditions that you can once more consult at this
point and agree to the necessary transmission of your data in case of
the realization of the contract. Also, you can once more consult the
- The receipt of your order will be confirmed to the email address you
have indicated immediately after the dispatch of the order. The
conclusion of the contract takes place by
- the individual written acceptance of the contract on our account or
- conclusively by the delivery of the requested service
Limitation of liability / Indemnity from liability
- For any other resulting damages than violation of life, body and
health, the provider can only be held responsible for the liability if
these are based on deliberate or grossly negligent acts or culpable
violation of a crucial contractual obligation by the provider, its
employees or its vicarious agents. This also applies to damages
resulting from the violation of duties at contract negotiations as well
as from the performance of unlawful acts. A liability for compensation
beyond that is prohibited.
- The liability is limited to the typically predictable damages at the
conclusion of the contract, except for deliberate or grossly negligent
behavior, the violation of a cardinal duty or the violation of life,
body and health by the provider, its employees or its vicarious agents,
and furthermore limited in the amount on the average damages typical for
a contract. This also applies for indirect damages, especially loss of
- No liability and / or responsibility are assumed for information / contents which are accessible via a link on this website.
- The regulations of the product liability law remain unaffected.
- The provider reserves to change the provisions of these General
Terms and Conditions regarding to statutory conditions at any time and
without mentioning of reasons.
- If a customer disagrees with the validity of the new General Terms
and Conditions within a term of four weeks, the provider reserves the
right to terminate the contractual relationship with the customer.
- In the event of individual provisions of this contract being or
becoming ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the contract
as a whole.